Accidental Amnesia? After a little fender bender an actor has an odd amnesia. The detective wants to know about the questionable items in her trunk, but she can only answer the questions in character from plays she has performed in. Will the detective figure out what to ask and solve the mystery?
Written & Performed by Winnie Wenglewick & Brainard Starling, Directed by Winnie Wenglewick
FINAL PERFORMANCE IS ON Friday, March 6th at 8PM!
Door opens 30 minutes to show time.
Tickets $20.00 with a $5.00 discount for students, seniors, military and CTG Members
* Table seating is $15-20/person (40 seats available)
* Pay-What-You-Can-Seating by Cash/Venmo Donation available 1st come 1st available. (15 seats available)
* Once this show starts, there is NO late entry, becasue Winnie will be on stage and not in the box office.
* NO REFUNDS for any late arrivals.
* You can call 720-989-1764 to make a phone reservation for table seating and pay Cash/Venmo at the door.
* You can send a text to Winnie at 720-989-3283 to reserve table seating and pay Cash/Veno at the door.
* You need to be 16+ to attend this show.
* Patrons 21+ are welcome to bring beer/wine/hard cider/seltzer (No Hard Liquor) to enjoy at the show.
* Plenty of FREE PARKING in the lot outside the theatre.
* If you liked the show please leave a review on Google,Yelp, our Facebook Page, Trip Advisor anywhere you can leave a comment. Even if you DIDN'T like the show, leave a review. Just please specify which show you liked, loved or thought sucked! Thanks.