Drunk Storytime presented by Winnie @ Dangerous Theatre
They have Drunk History. There are even Drunk Stand-up Comedy Shows. Dangerous Theatre presents Drunk Storytime: A drink-along-comedy-show! Imagine Drag Queen storytime, but with no drag queen and not for children. So grab some beer/wine/cider or other NON-hard liquor, find a designated driver or order up an Uber or Lyft and come join the drunken fun. Wannabe socialite Caroline and her butler "W" tell stories with a cue word to drink to. It promises to be stupid and ridiculous but you will laugh anyway because alcohol does that to people.
* No ticket sales at the door. Tickets available for purchase unitl 90 minutes before the show through ticketleap.
* Must be 21+ to attend this show.
* Door opens 30 minutes prior to show time.
* Free parking.
* All seating is at cabaret tables and assigned in advance. If you are attending with friends who have purchased tickets separatly and you want to be seated together, text Winnie at 720-989-3283 in advance to arrange that.
* Patrons welcome to bring NON hard liquor drinks (beer/wine/cider...) to enjoy during the show as Dangerous Theatre does NOT have a bar. Know that drunk, obnoxious and/or disruptive audience members will be asked to leave.
* Entry after the show starts is not guaranteed. Please be on time.