Friday Dangerous Double Tickets!
Most Fridays we have two shows, one at 7:30pm and the next at 10:00pm. If you are looking for a full evening of entertainment we have you covered and even offer a discount! You can purchase a ticket to BOTH shows and save $10 over buying them separately. PLUS... you get cider from the Colorado Cider Company and a Charcuterie Box of goodies!
Friday, March 25th:
Katya Peepin's Badass Burlesque at 7:30: Katya Peepin is the Badass Burlesque Queen and she brings together some of the most celebrated Colorado burlesque performers. Katya has not only been a staple on Denver area stages for years, but she also teaches the art of burlesque (among other performance styles) to daring future performers. Come see what she has in store for the Dangerous Theatre stage every 4th Friday of the month at 7:30. For more info about Katya: https://www.katyapeepinsbadassburlesque.com/
BARE: A fully naked comedy show. Hosted by Chris Wellman at 10pm: Only at a venue called Dangerous Theatre would you find a comedy show with naked comics. The audience is welcome to bare all as well. We are an equal opportunity, body positive laugh factory. We considered calling the show "Junks & Jokes" or "A bare boner comedy show". We settled on just BARE becasue it is less likely to ruffle the purity police in social media who can't seem to realize that adult comedy is a thing.
* When you purchase the Dangerous Double ticket for March 25th it will cover BOTH shows for only $30/person instead of $40/person.
* APRIL TICKETS WILL BE ADDED SOON!
* No ticket sales at the door. Tickets available for purchase unitl 90 minutes before the show through ticketleap.
* Must be 21+ to attend this show.
* Door opens 30 minutes prior to show time.
* Free parking.
* All seating is at cabaret tables and assigned in advance. If you are attending with friends who have purchased tickets separatly and you want to be seated together, text Winnie at 720-989-3283 in advance to arrange that.
* Patrons welcome to bring NON hard liquor drinks (beer/wine/cider...) to enjoy during the show as Dangerous Theatre does NOT have a bar. Know that drunk, obnoxious and/or disruptive audience members will be asked to leave.
* Entry after the show starts is not guaranteed. Please be on time.