Meatloaf and the Milkman are a Denver comedy duo who produce a unique show, featuring original sketches, stand up, and musical numbers. Lose yourself in a world of laughs as these two absurdists show you the best of all forms of Colorado comedy.
* Table seating is $10/person (40 seats available)
* Pay What You Can Seating by Cash/Venmo Donation available 1st come 1st available. (15 seats available)
* Once a show starts, late entry is NOT guaranteed.
* NO REFUNDS for any late arrivals.
* You can call 720-989-1764 to make a phone reservation for table seating and pay Cash/Venmo at the door.
* You can send a text to Winnie at 720-989-3283 to reserve table seating and pay Cash/Veno at the door.
* You need to be 21+ to attend this show.
* Patrons welcome to bring beer/wine/hard cider/seltzer (No Hard Liquor) to enjoy at the show
* Samples of Hard Cider from the Colorado Cider Company (located across the parking lot) available to anyone who purchases a table seat to the show.
* Plenty of FREE PARKING in the lot outside the theatre.
* We have an improv comedy show AFTER this show at 9:30. We offer alcohol soaked gummy bears at that show! (Yes, that is a bribe to come see the show!)
* If you liked the show please leave a review on Google,Yelp, our Facebook Page, Trip Advisor anywhere you can leave a comment. Even if you DIDN'T like the show, leave a review. Just please specify which show you liked, loved or thought sucked! Thanks.