That's Not Ketchup: When Role Play Goes Wrong A marriage counselor suggests a couple role play their favorite theatre characters to help them reconnect and open lines of communication. It is all sexy fun and games until the husband discovers "method acting" and the line between role playing and reality are blurred. Some characters are only meant for the stage.
Original script by Peter McGarry. Adapted for this production by Winnie Wenglewick
Featuring Evan Glaser, Winnie Wenglewick with Karen Glover and Aleaha Travis.
March 7th - April 25th: Saturday @ 7:00, Sunday Brunch Matinee @ 1:00
Note: No show on April 19th
Door opens 30 minutes to show time (Sun. brunch available at 12:30, show at 1:00)
Tickets $20.00 with a $5.00 discount for students, seniors, military and CTG Members
This production is a preview before taking the show to the Orlando Fringe International Theatre Festival in May 2020.!
* Table seating is $15-20/person (40 seats available)
* Pay-What-You-Can-Seating by Cash/Venmo Donation available 1st come 1st available. (15 seats available)
* Once this show starts, there is NO late entry, becasue Winnie will be on stage and not in the box office.
* NO REFUNDS for any late arrivals.
* You can call 720-989-1764 to make a phone reservation for table seating and pay Cash/Venmo at the door.
* You can send a text to Winnie at 720-989-3283 to reserve table seating and pay Cash/Veno at the door.
* You need to be 16+ to attend this show.
* Patrons 21+ are welcome to bring beer/wine/hard cider/seltzer (No Hard Liquor) to enjoy at the show.
* Plenty of FREE PARKING in the lot outside the theatre.
* If you liked the show please leave a review on Google,Yelp, our Facebook Page, Trip Advisor anywhere you can leave a comment. Even if you DIDN'T like the show, leave a review. Just please specify which show you liked, loved or thought sucked! Thanks.