The Sic Sense Sketch Comedy Troupe is back with an adult serving of the most irreverent sketches and parody songs you've ever been subjected to. Franc is joined by Astilia, Shelby, Eddie, Lisa, Caleb and both Angela(s) R & Z. Featuring sketches such as Tot Fights, Pussies in Heat and our own take of The Neverending Story. The show also includes our parody songs of Seasons of Love (RENT), There Are Worse Things I Could Do (Grease) and A Whole New World (Aladdin). You'll never be able to hear those songs the same way again! Adult language, adult situations and definitely NOT for the easily offended. Come laugh with us and be slightly ashamed you did!
Venue Information: (Please Read!)
* No ticket sales at the door. Tickets available for purchase until 5:30pm.
* Must be 21+ to attend this show.
* Door opens 30 minutes prior to show time.
* Free parking.
* All seating is at cabaret tables. If the show is sold out or close to sold out seating will be assigned in advance. If you are attending with friends who have purchased tickets separatly from you, and you want to be seated together, text Winnie at 720-989-3283 in advance to arrange that.
* We have water available for free, sodas for $1.00 and hard cider from the Colorado Cider COmpany available for a reasonable donation. If cider is not your thing, patrons welcome to bring NON hard liquor drinks (beer/wine/cider...) to enjoy during the show. Know that drunk, obnoxious and/or disruptive audience members will be asked to leave.
* We usually have some snacks available for donation, but do not serve food.
* Entry AFTER the show starts is not guaranteed. Please be on time.